20.1.14

Rose print








Singlet top - Country road
Skirt - Valleygirl
Shoes - Betts
Clutch - Nine west

Floral prints are probably my favourite patterns to wear. They're fun and girly, you can dress them up to go out, or dress them down for everyday. I particularly love the print on this skirt, it's on a satiny fabric and the details are just stunning. Pairing it with a simple black singlet top works perfectly with the deep colours of the print.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. I just survived a ridiculous heatwave. It was 40+ week. Luckily my fridge was stocked up with iceblocks and I was munching on them whilst refusing to leave the comfort of my air conditioner.

So my dear readers what are your favourite prints to wear?

Oh oh and I'll end this post on a lame pun.
Why does Wally wear stripes?
Cos he doesn't want to be spotted. :]

5 comments:

  1. Country Road basic tank tops are THE best quality tank tops and so versatile! Love the outfit :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the print on that skirt!!
    i miss wearing summer clothes =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherine.... floral print suits you.... You have beautiful skirt with this pattern!
    I´m new follower from Slovakia... and I invite you to visit my blog:-)
    katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment!
    I really like your skirt, the print is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...